“You’re never too old to set another goal
or to dream a new dream …”
– C.S. Lewis
While we live our lives, we see a lot of things. We dream about a lot of things. We want to try a lot of things. And we forget a lot of things. I bet you know the feeling that when you have time and want to try something new, you forget many of your ideas and plans.
These are things, ideas, experiments, actions, journeys that I would like to do, try, experience or be one day. Some of the points go easier than others. Some will be checked off soon. Others may never be. Maybe my bucket list will only get longer, maybe it will change.
In the end I want one thing: I want to be happy. No matter what that looks like.
Aenni’s Bucket List
- running my first half marathon – 30.06.2019 ✔
- visiting the Mesmer tea museum in Hamburg – 12.10.2018 ✔
- travel around the world
- travel around Germany
- spend more time with my family
- living in my own flat – Spring 2017 ✔
- learning tumbling
- learn to live more minimalistically
- visiting the Deutsche Zusatzstoffmuseum in Hamburg
- generally visit more museums
- playing Sqaush
- do coaching licenses – GroupFitness 2018 ✔ Fitness B-license 2018 ✔
- go bouldering ✔
- establish an independence ✔
- being financially free
- running a half marathon under 2:00:00 hours
- knowing how to do crawl